TOPCRET is a leading company in the production and placement of cement-based coatings applicable to floors, walls, bathroom and kitchen furniture, exteriors, swimming pools and countertops.
TOPCRET has stores and showrooms all over Spain and, through its franchise plan, has extended its products to the whole of America, Asia, Africa and the rest of Europe.
As a company committed to the quality of our products and respect for the environment, it is an essential goal within the integral management of our company to ensure that the profitability of our economic activity is compatible with the maximum satisfaction of our customers and the protection of the environment, considering the interactions of our products throughout its life cycle.
In addition, TOPCRET is aware of the importance of protecting the safety and health of its workers in all its activities. For this reason, it establishes and provides the resources and means necessary to guarantee the elimination or control of any risks that may exist in the activity.
To achieve this:
* We implement, maintain and continuously improve an integrated Quality, Environmental and ORP Management System, according to the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001, UNE-EN-ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards, thus complying with the legislation and regulations related to the product, service, the environment and the health and safety of the workers and any other requirements that may be applicable.
* We are committed to continuous improvement and pollution prevention and to consulting and involving workers, removing obstacles or barriers of participation, as well as the absence of reprisals when suggestions are made and opinions are given.
* We take steps to address risks in order to eliminate, reduce or control them.
* We periodically review the workstations in terms of safety, hygiene, ergonomics - psychosociology and health monitoring in order to improve working methods and the effectiveness of the measures implemented.
* Our aim is to offer the highest quality in our products and services in order to satisfy the needs of our customers.
* We continuously improve in planning, organization, revision and control of our production and service systems, according to the evaluation that the market demands of us, promoting energy efficiency and recycling, from the design phase of the products and processes, reducing, whenever possible, the waste and emissions generated by our activities.
* We promote internal communication systems on the effectiveness of the policy, standards and results in terms of risk prevention by encouraging the participation and consultation of both our own employees and those of external companies.
* We collaborate with our suppliers and subcontractors in order to improve quality and environmental actions as well as the health and safety of external workers.
* We maintain an open and collaborative relationship with our clients, suppliers, the Administration, our neighbors and any other social sector interested in our activities, improving the information to the public.
* We advise and inform our customers at all times about the most suitable solution to their problems through our specialized technical service laboratory.
* We equip ourselves with the necessary resources and means to achieve the implementation, efficiency and improvement of the Management System.
Barcelona, January 7, 2020